I am starting Windows Mobile 7 development from today onwards.
As i progress/learn on this path, will be writing series of post which can be easily followed by anyone who is interested in learning to build apps on Windows Mobile 7.
The Windows Phone SDK includes the following
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Express for Windows Phone
- Windows Phone Emulator
- Windows Phone SDK 7.1 Assemblies
- Silverlight 4 SDK and DRT
- Windows Phone SDK 7.1 Extensions for XNA Game Studio 4.0
- Microsoft Expression Blend SDK for Windows Phone 7
- Microsoft Expression Blend SDK for Windows Phone OS 7.1
- WCF Data Services Client for Window Phone
- Microsoft Advertising SDK for Windows Phone
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista
- Windows® Vista® (x86 and x64) with Service Pack 2 – all editions except Starter Edition
- Windows 7 (x86 and x64) – all editions except Starter Edition
- Installation requires 4 GB of free disk space on the system drive.
- 3 GB RAM
- Windows Phone Emulator requires a DirectX 10 or above capable graphics card with a WDDM 1.1 driver