1. Create your code ship account using bit bucket.
2. Login your account
3. First you have to create Buckets in your bit-bucket account so first create your account in to bit-bucket
4. After creating a/c in Bitbucket login your account
5. Select Repositories and click on create Repository
6. Fill Repository name and repository type as git after that click on create repository
7. After that click on your repository and click on clone in source tree
8. After that one window will bw open in your source tree in that window select Destination path and click on clone
9.After that your repository will be clone in your source tree
10. Come bag to your code ship acount
11. Click on select project and choose create new project
12. After that new window will appear click on bit bucket
13. After you have to select your repository what ever u have created in to your bitbucket
14. Select “Select your technology to prepopulate basic commands” in php and “Setup Commands”,”Configure Test Pipelines (1 / 1used)” Leave it .and then click on save and go to daskboard
15. After you click go to deskboard you will be in your daskboard then click on project setting->deployment on right hand side
16. Type your brance name that u are created in bit bucket and then click on save pipeline setting
17. After that click on Amazon Elastic beanstalk
18. Fill your “AWS Access Key ID”, “AWS Secret Access Key”,”Region”,”Application name “,”Environment name” and AWS Bucket name
then click on save button
19. After clicking create button your project build successfully
20. After that go to your source tree and create one files for testing purpose and write some content in that file index.php then push your files in to bitbucket .
->After puch successful come to code ship and click on your project.
->After u will see your files has been automatically go to instance
21 After sucess come to your elastic beanstalk and open your link you will see your index.php content there
22. After successful edit your config.php file and place hostname, database name, password and port number of your RDS instance
23. After that place your files and folder in to your repository and push all files and folder in to your bit-bucket after push successful automatically your files and folder will be transfer in to your instance using codeship.